The Australian market is evolving at a fast pace, and customers are here are buying products and services online. Smartphones are preferred for communication and online shopping too.
When it comes to reaching prospective customers, digital marketing provides efficient ways to target. It can grow website traffic, boost brand recognition, and attract a large number of clients.
A business that doesn’t implement strategies of digital marketing services Australia is limiting its growth opportunities. Keep reading to find out more about how to reach your customers effectively.
Reach Customers Searching for Similar Products Through SEO
Search engine optimization plays an essential role in attracting and retaining clients by boosting your website’s overall visibility in major search engines like Google or Bing.
According to a Search engine journal, 76% of consumers who search for information about something nearby would visit the business within the same day. Any company with a physical store and wants to establish itself online can benefit from local SEO services.
Local SEO helps optimize your content to rank in the top positions of local search results. Local SEO services in Australia enable web users to actively search for the services you provide to visit your website.
When it comes to targeting a large-scale version, Enterprise SEO can provide efficient results. Unlike local SEO, it deals with different markets and mainly involves a more extensive and complex website.
Tap a Wide Audience Using Social Media
Aussies use social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube to connect with desired products, services and brands. Establishing a social media presence is a great way to add new and old customers. As per a report, in Australia, there are 18 million social media users in 2021. Social media plays a pivotal role in any digital marketing strategy you embark on.
Social media takes you closer to a potential audience and establishes trust. It’s not about just creating posts for the platform and responding to comments. Social media helps to create a thriving community and snowballs the branding. So, let’s explore the social media strategies that benefit your marketing plan.
- Share visuals of your brand: Sharing posts, videos and content related to your brand on social media is one of the best, free and effective ways to boost your brand visibility. Every post you share will be available to a new network of visitors that eventually lead them to become your prospective customers or turn them to visit your business website to buy products.
- Use hashtags to be found: Hashtags are an impactful way to reach directly to a targeted audience. For instance, you own a clothing store, so using popular hashtags like #outfit, #girlsfashion, #dress etc., can help visitors discover your brand. So, this strategy will help you from being unknown to becoming one of the most-talked-about the company.
Use Emailers to Grow Customer Base
Email marketing is a highly effective and cost-effective way to reach the target audience. A mailing list can be created using these strategies.
- Pop-ups: Place a pop-up form on the website can be effective in motivating people to sign up. Make sure the pop-ups are relevant and timely for the audience.
- Call to action buttons: Place calls to action buttons with a link to sign-up pages. These should be prominently displayed on blogs, product listings as well as the homepage of a website. It’s an effective way to entice new visitors to join your mailing list.
Send mails about product updates and personalised offers to bring more conversions.
Advertise on Search Engine
Pay-per-click advertising helps your business compete in a dynamic landscape. However, when someone clicks on the ad, the cost has to be paid.
Choose where to show your ad or promote results to a specific group of people or area. The most popular ad strategies are:
- Search Ads: These ads show up when a visitor’s search query matches the ad related to it. The ads are displayed on top and bottom of search engine results.
- Display Ads: These ads are displayed on visited webpages when the audience is consuming content related to ads. These adverts are in the form of images, videos and GIFs.
Paid ads are a quick and effective way to get desired actions from the audience, e.g., purchase, sign-ups etc.
Why Choose Online Presence for digital marketing services?
Online Presence is a renowned and trusted digital marketing company Australia that provides a premium and effective solution to SMBs and large enterprises.
Our team of experts helps your company reach a digital audience quickly and effectively. We develop a digital marketing plan that covers
- Content marketing
- Paid advertising
- Search engine optimization
- Social media marketing etc.
If you’re looking for innovative ways to bring more customers to your business, get in touch with our digital marketing team. Find out how our cost-effective services can be beneficial for your business.