Automation has become the new norm, where AI and Machine learning are set to automate each sector and one such technology wave is now hitting the marketing spectrum with marketing automation. Many SEO companies in Australia and beyond have adopted marketing automation across their inbound marketing channels. According to a survey conducted by Marketo, nearly 80% of marketers have reported marketing automation as the 1 contributor to their successful marketing campaign.
Modern and contemporary automation tools are designed to streamline promotions, boost development, and drive the progress of your organization. 80% of marketing automation users have witnessed an increase in the number of leads using marketing automation software, and 77% had a relatable increase in conversions.
The global marketing automation section has seen exponential growth in the past few years with an estimation of statistics showing information on the marketing automation technology market size worldwide from 2017 to 2023. According to the source, global marketing automation tech revenue will grow from 11.4 billion U.S. dollars in 2017 to 25.1 billion in 2023.
Let’s look at the top five reasons why you need marketing automation tools:
Lead management and generation: 86% of marketers have reported that marketing automation has helped them increase the quality of their leads as automation and software facilities have amplified the worth and significance of customer communications. Therefore, lead generation has gained relevance with the changing times.
Email marketing: Internet marketing services in Australia and worldwide can benefit by sending mass emails generated through automation tools to maintain a constant communication process with consumers.
Content generation: Some of the best digital marketing services in the world, maintain constant communication by responding to consumer queries and generating relevant content marketing strategies that are in tune with the style, tone, and subject matter of their company.
Performance statistics: Through these automation tools you can track the results of your marketing strategies and revise them on basis of the shortcomings you find in the results.
Social media assistance: Automation tools can help bring consistency to your social media presence by generating brand awareness across all platforms.
With the increase in the constant upsurge in demand for marketing automation tools, leading companies have introduced various tools to streamline and ease the manual operation loads of companies.
Let’s take a look at the top 10 tools in 2023 that can help you and your organization the best:
1. Hubspot marketing automation: Hubspot’s marketing automation tools provide an easy-to-use visual board where you can create simple or complex and organized conditional workflows. Whether it be automating lead generation or email marketing campaigns, Hubspot will easily visualize and customize your workflow system. And if you are a company that wants to go beyond just automating emails then Hubspot is the right option, as it’ll set up your webhooks, score leads, rotate leads, easily organize your data in bulk by constantly updating copying values and properties, etc, and ensure timely updates with automated task reminders for CRM.
Price: Email and marketing automation tools: Free
Paid versions of Marketing Hub: Start from $45
2. Moosend: Moosend is an email marketing automation tool that can benefit organizations in all sectors, as it uses advanced website tracking that enables the right email campaign to be activated to the targeted consumers who are interested in the specific product or services. If you are an e-commerce business, then you can activate the cart abandonment feature to set up targeted emails to your consumers to remind them about their purchases. You can collect and manage consumer data to create product recommendations, and campaign progress reports and track consumer activity to optimize the effectiveness of your campaign promotion strategy.
Price: Moosend Pro plans start at $9 per month, but you can use a 30-day trial period to experience its benefits.
3. EngageBay: EngageBay is an affordable automation tool built for small to medium businesses that take care of email marketing, email template building, lead generation tools, landing page builder, Social Suite, etc. that will help your marketing team take your business to next level of profits and progress.
Price: Free plans for small businesses, as well as three advanced paid plans that scale along with your business needs, starting at $10.39 per month.
4. ManyChat: A chatbot simplifies the repetitive conversations that you need to have with a large consumer stratum, and ManyChat simplifies this chatbot procedure for you with its various templates you can easily build a chatbot that will work across several social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, SMS, etc. Additionally, the information gained through this tool can be synced to your CRM tools.
Price: A free monthly plan for up to 1000 contacts across all social media platforms and premium features can be accessed with paid plans starting from $15 per month.
5. SendinBlue: SendinBlue provides an automation tool that is perfect for both beginner and advanced levels of marketing. It helps you design mobile-friendly email campaigns that can be even customized through various templates. You can also run targeted SMS campaigns through SendinBlue.
Price: $25 per month for premium plans.
6. Keap: Keap is a CRM automation platform and tool specifically designed to help small businesses in lead generation, customer acquisition, and profit growth. Businesses can set up complex decision trees depending on the lead magnet chosen plus how many emails they open and click, or other contact property data.
Price: A 14-day free trial period and premium plans start at $129 per month.
7. Marketo: Founded in 2006 as a marketing automation software company, Marketo was later acquired by Adobe and was united into its enterprise marketing cloud. With Adobe Analytics for data measurement and Adobe Target for experimentation and personalization, companies now can have a powerful enterprise marketing automation and optimization tool.
Price: Marketo’s sales departments generate a quote based on the database size of your company.
8. Drip: A drip is a powerful tool designed specifically for e-commerce businesses that provide automation features such as unlimited emails, multi-channel marketing, personalization, and analytics.
Price: A 14-day trial period and premium plans start from $39 per month.
9. Mautic: Founded in 2014, Mautic is an automation tool that increases your conversions by 40% and helps you in growing profits plus revenues by scaling a multi-channel campaign.
10. MailChimp: One of the most affordable options out there for small businesses, that they can use for email marketing, newsletter templates, analytics, built-in signup forms, and many more. MailChimp’s automation tools can be easily integrated with other platforms.
If you are a small company at a nascent stage, chances are you won’t need to invest in an automation tool immediately. First list down your requirements from the utmost priority and then determine based on your profits, consumer statistics, and ROI, whether you need an automation tool and how can it benefit your business to generate more revenue. Still, confused and looking for Internet marketing services in Australia? Contact our certified experts today, for a free consultation and get a FREE web audit for your business. Our digital marketing team would love to sit down with you over a cup and coffee and learn about your business goals, both short-term and long term before we start building a growth strategy for your company, because trust us, there is no one rule, that works for all. If it is not customized, it is not for you!